Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fish of the disk of care - you should know

Discus Fish Breeding and care

First, I'll share what I have known a few years. I was a huge fan of discus at the time, but did not really an index on the techniques of good care of the disc throwing fish . I saw a full of discus tank beautiful blue color at local aquariums and without thinking twice, I bought 10 pairs. They were expensive and I didn't even have an appropriate installation tank in my house, but nothing could prevent me to buy these fish from the start of the disk. You can imagine how crazy I was.

Shortly after inclusion in one of my biggest reservoirs of glass, I could feel that something is not right, but I couldn't figure out what's wrong. Some the discus looked like they were really uncomfortable, but I couldn't figure what to do. Two days after, I lost seven of them. Yes, seven of them died and I transferred the remaining in a smaller tank. It was a very sad day and I realized, if you do not know how to care for your fish from the disc correctly, disasters could happen very easily.

I wanted to make sure that the same mistake will not happen again. I visited the Aquarium, started to read articles online and purchased a few books on the disk to store fish local book as well. Everything I learned helped me a lot and now I know everything I need to know about the care and breeding Discus fish.

I love my drive and I am sure that you do as well, and I want to assure you that you will not make the same mistake I did. It is not possible for me to present you the guy at the local aquarium or send you some of the books that I have in my collection, but I can give you information online. What is this Web site. Everything I post here will help you learn more about the care of fish of the disk or the disk of breeding fish.

I will add new articles when I have free time (I am a web designer occupied as well..), but if you are really interested in learning everything you need to know about fish from the start of the disk, I can recommend an e-book. Believe me, even with the knowledge that I have had, I was surprised by this product and the amount of little neat tricks and tips, that I could learn from him. Try... I am sure you will enjoy it. You can check it out by clicking the following link...
The ultimate of Discus fish guide to care and breeding


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment